- 1. Synonym of ‘ liberal ‘ is :
- 2. Antonym of ‘ maze ‘ is :
- 3. The difference between a 2 digit number and the number obtained on interchanging it digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers ?
- 4. Depreciation applicable to an equipment is 20%. The value of the equipment 3 years from now will be less by :
- 5. Read the each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it.
- 6. Two ships, A and B, are sailing in the sea on the two sides of a tower. The angle of elevation of the top of the tower is observed from A and B are 30° and 45° respectively. If the tower is 1000 m high, the distance between A and B is :
- 7. The one word substitution for ' the which cannot be corrected ' :
- 8. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Key 2. Door 3. Lock 4. Room 5. Switch on
- 9. Meaning of blandishment :
- 10. नेपाल मा पहिलो पटक सफल kidney प्रत्यारोपण कहिले गरेको थियो ?